Thursday, May 3, 2012

Baby Asher :)

Sooo the verdict is.... IT'S A BOY!! :)
We had some difficulties with our doctor again (imagine that) so we ended up having one of my sister in law's friends help us out! She was super nice and seriously was able to tell us in less than a minute what we were having!
So more about our doctor. Our appointment was set for Monday at 3 PM and we were so excited to get to find out! I was almost 17 weeks and he told us at our last appointment that we would for sure get to find out at this appointment. Well he came in for our 2 minute appointment and wouldn't even try to get the baby to move so that he could tell us.
We were really frustrated because we even expressed how disappointing it was that we couldn't find out and asked if he used a different method of ultrasound or if I got up and drank something if we could see if that would work and he just told us that sometimes that will work but there was no guarentee so he wasn't going to spend the time to do that.
It was soo frustrating and we left the office with me bawling my eyes out yet again.
Luckily Kam's friend Heather was able to come to the rescue and see us the next day after hours and she was so awesome! She printed us a ton of different pictures and we got to find out like we had been planning! :)
It was really funny because Kami came with us so Heather would know who we were during the ultrasound Kami used Eric's phone to record our reactions. Heather was on the phone when she started the ultrasound so we were just watching and within 30 seconds Kami was like "ohh! Can I take a guess?? I think I know!" It was so obvious! We laughed and laughed and when Heather got off the phone we asked her if it really was a boy and she said "Ohh yeah, that is one that one of our ultrasound tech's would have said 'that is one for the dad to be proud of!'"
Eric thought that was pretty funny and was grinning from ear to ear haha! We are super excited and all of our families are too! :)
This is a cute 3D one with Asher's hands up by his face :)

For some reason Eric and I were both fascinated by how cute little Asher's feet are haha! We got lots of good pictures of them and they are sooo cute!
This was 3D of his little feet/legs
And there is his tiny little foot! See.. cute, right??

In other news, we went home last weekend from Saturday-Tuesday and I somehow caught a sickness that is definitely winning the battle between the two of us! I am soooo sick! :( I have been running a fever and coughing up a storm due to the fact that I am so congested and I think I have gone through about 3 rolls of toilet paper blowing my nose! I get into these chill spells and I just start sweating extremely bad but I am freezing. It is the worst feeling ever!
Since this is finals week and we move home on Saturday, I haven't been able to just lay around like I want to. We have so much packing to do but luckily we both only have 1 more final!
Hopefully today is my last day of sickness so that I can buckle down tomorrow and get everyting done.
Last bit of good news, I got a job! I am going to work at a daycare twice a week from 8AM-4PM and then the other 3 days from 12PM-2:30PM. It is only about 20 hours a week but I really think I will enjoy it and I can't say that I'm not excited to have some time for relaxing haha!

Lastly, I just have 3 more pictures :)

a Profile-ish picture of Asher Eric Allred :)



These are 2 belly picture I took right around 17 weeks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment