Wednesday, April 25, 2012

16 weeks :)

ONLY 5 DAYS UNTIL WE FIND OUT BOY OR GIRL!!!
I am seriously so excited! That is easily the best thing about this week of pregnancy.
Our appointment is Monday at 3 PM and I already can't do anything but think and talk about it! I am soooo anxious.
Other news about pregnancy... I have only gained 1 pound the past 3 weeks but I'm still within the weight gain limit so I'm hoping it is nothing to be worried about.
Eric and I have also made it our goal to get into better shape! We have been pretty good about going on walks since I found out I was pregnant but n ot enough to help me stay fit so after talking to our doctor and getting the okay we have started adding stretches of jogging into our 3 mile walks! My goal is to be able to run or at least half run half walk the 4th of July 5K with my big old belly.
We have also decided to take a break from drinking soda and try to increase how much water we drink!
I really want to try and be extremely healthy throughout this pregnancy so that I don't gain a bunch of unneeded weight that I struggle to work off after the baby comes.
Since our baby will be born in October I want to try and stay in really really good shape up until he or she is born so that I can take advantage of the last few weeks of great fall weather after and hopefully jump right back into exercising!
In terms of school, this week has been super crazy! Eric and I spent 5 hours doing nothing but assignments yesterday (luckily that got us almost completely finished!) Other than just homework I work the rest of the week as well so hopefully I can squeeze everything in between classes and work so I don't have to stress over the weekend.
Eric and I are moving back to Tooele next Saturday and we haven't even started packing so that is a whole other job to add to the list as well...
This summer could be an interesting one, especially since at the moment I don't have a job! :/
I have been applying everywhere so we are hoping that we will hear some good news soon.
That is pretty much all the exciting stuff going on for now, I will hopefully get the chance to blog next monday or tuesday about the gender of our baby and until then we are just praying that Baby Allred cooperates enough for us to actually find out this appointment... I was super disappointed last appointment so I don't know what I would do if we don't get to find out this appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment