Wednesday, April 18, 2012

15 weeks :)

Today marks the start of my 15th week of pregnancy! Nuts!
I haven't really had any sickness or insane cravings that I can think of (I did eat half a jar of pickles by myself in one sitting last night but I think that might just be cause I love pickles haha!)
I am feeling a lot more squishy these days and have started exercising a little bit more...
I am really get sick of feeling chubby icky! Even my legs are starting to feel more chubby!
I feel like I've gained the most weight this week and the ironic thing is that I haven't even gained a single pound! I don't know if I am just imagining it or if my body is truly changing but just not weight-wise.
Anyways, other than that I just have had to start adjusting to being hungry all the time...
At first I would come home and eat a huge lunch because I felt so hungry but no matter how much I ate within 2 hours I'd be hungry again so I have started to realize that I need to eat my 3 normal meals and try to keep them on the small side so that in 2 hours I can have a small snack without eating enough food to sustain 5 grown men! haha!
This week (and the next two weeks) have been/are going to be extremely stressful! Next week is our last week of class and the following week is finals which means that this week is the last week to work on all of our lovely group projects teachers find so convient at the end of the term. Luckily I've only have to work twice this week!
In other news, This weekend should be super fun and exciting! The Allred's are gone to Disneyland for the weekend so we will be spending lots of time with my family which will be good since it is Baylee's prom this weekend! We get to go home first thing friday morning (we are actually going to one of my good friends weddings at the Oquirrh Mountain temple on the way! :)) and the lovely Shayna Watson will be cutting my hair which i am so excited for! I've been growing my hair out and it has grown a ton but it is just in a super awkward length which is another factor in me never feeling cute so I'm hoping that with a little color added and some new bangs I will gain a new opinion about my appearance! :)
and for a last note... in exactly 12 days Eric and I will know if we have a little Kaydynce or Asher! We can't wait!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment