Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Catch up time...

Sorry... I have let myself get a little bit behind! Things have been nuts with all the makeup homework from the cruise and work so on so forth...
ANYWAYS! So tomorrow I will be 11 weeks! CRAZY! I can't believe it! I'm almost done with the 1st trimester, which means... hopefully this contantly feeling like crap phase will come to an end.
I've been feeling pretty icky and it has been a super big pain with having to stay caught up on schoolwork and force myself to go to work! My manager at work has been super good to work with me, which is really good because I've had to call in twice already :/ On my second call in day I called bawling hysterically because I didn't know what to do because I had already called in too many times and I was worried I was going to get into trouble and we had been dealing with some issues with our medicaid application being denied (which we ended up getting fixed.. pheww!) so I was feeling super stressed about money and I get incredibly emotional! Needless to say I was having a panic attack and wasn't thinking rationally.. Everyone at work thinks I'm nuts now so that is cool!
Other than that, it has been an adventure haha! My cravings change by the hour (which kind of takes a toll on the grocery bills haha) and doign dishes makes me super sick and often times so does cooking which means we have been wasting wayy too much money on eating out... I just figure this is a fairly good excuse haha!
But yeah, that is pretty much all for now! I get to go to the doctor on April 5th when I'll be just over 13 weeks and the doctor will hopefully get to take a guess at the sex of the baby so we are pretty stoked for that! Eric's birthday is coming up, along with easter, a million of my friends wedding's, my sister-in-law and her cute family coming home from Guam for a bit, and my favorite, Graduation, so needless to say we should be kept pretty busy for the next month and a half! Hopefully we can survive!
Until next time! :)
Here are some ultra sounds from our last appointment and a belly pic (of nothing but some extra flab haha!) from when I was 9 weeks to tide you over :)




This is a cool 3D ultrasound of our little one! So cute :)

This is what I like to call, the sea turtle baby :)

Closer look haha!

anddd last but not least, the 9 week baby belly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment