Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Photo Shoot!

Well The process of becoming wed is becoming shockingly real as of late. On march 5 we had our engagements taken... you know to show everyone how beautiful we are so they feel obligated to buy us cooler gifts at the wedding. Well we drove to downtown salt lake where the sweet backgrounds were located, conveniently nestled in the backstreets of the terribly dangerous Utah ghetto. We drove up to a bunch of drunk college students dressed like elvis, construction cones, and other odd things. Well we got out and finally found Leah, our photographer. We began by taking pictures in front of a wall covered in dead vines. It was awesome and perfect for my complection. After being accused of being a grumpy nugget multiple times I (ERIC) made it clear that I was just trying to get my smile on and as soon as that happened we would be ready to party. Well after about 37 pictures from that backdrop we moved to the metal garage looking back drop. Well we bounced to a couple more places and by this time my jaw started to cramp and I felt as though my face may suffer a seisure at any moment. It was aweful. Well we went to one last location near sugar house. It was a historic Lds church and it was a good place to take our formal pictures. I started finding it difficult to smile because every smile morphed into a monsterous yawn... Well I think Leah noticed this and let us off easy. Well that was our adventure. We finshed it off by having a delicious dinner at spencers. yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment