Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Quilting!

So this semester I signed up for a quilting class and I absolutley LOVE it! So far I have completed 6 blocks and I am so excited to see how the whole quilt turns out! I have attatched some pictures of all the blocks so let me know what you think! (If anyone [out of my 3 friends/followers] even reads my blog haha!)



So on a different note I thought I would post a little about how the wedding planning is going and all that fun stuff!

So far we have met with the decoraters and planned everything for the reception and I went dress shopping and pick out my dress! It is so pretty and I can't wait to get to wear it! Me and Eric have our engagements pictures planned for February 19th so that is pretty soon! We also have someone who is going to make our cake but we haven't really discussed much other than that! We are planning as we go and so far things are going great!

This weekend is going to be super busy between badgerette performances for me, Eric's amazing cousin Troy and her husband going through the temple, Mercedes Jolee's 6th birthday (we bought her a super fun present today!), and to finish up the week we have my Grandma and Grandpa Dart's 50th Wedding Anniversary party! It is going to be crazy busy with lots of driving back and forth.. :/ Other than that not much has been going on.

 Eric wrote a new poem called Hesitate that is amazing just like the rest of his writing! He is so creative! He has also been working on a picture book all based around his neices and nephews. It is adorable!

That is all that we really have to update everyone on!

Oh... and 87 more days :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexa and Eric....

    I love your blog and I love that quilt your making. The fence post is awesome! You should post Eric's poem and some sneak previews of his book. I'd love to see them. Love you both!

    Aunt Tina

    ReplyDelete